Friday, October 8, 2010

A 50 word story for Clifton writers

I am trying out my hand at writing and inquired online re Clifton writers. The aim is to help improve your writing skills and here I am expecting to write hundreds and hundreds of words and what do I get? Write a story in 50 words. I am already past that by the time I get to here. What can I say in 50 words that will convey something of what I feel?

Here is what I came up with. The words in the title are not counted.


A Future Safe for Children


A child to raise, a job being done.

A childhood to repair and bringing no fun.

Christianity imposes its dogmatic binding of fellow minds.

Religiously polluted pox a beside religiously polluted pox b.

Our country the way it is run can never write a sane, rational and child safe history.

No comments:

Post a Comment